2009年1月13日

Bear Bear 裁縫機音樂盒


34445.gif
這個bBear Bear裁縫機旋轉音樂盒跟著我也有15年了。
音樂是【The Sound Of Music 音樂之聲】里的
     MY FAVOURITE THINGS


Raindrops on roses,
And whiskers on kittens,
Bright copper kettles
And warm woolen mittens.
Brown paper packages
Tied up with string,
These are a few of my favorite things.
Cream colored ponies,
And crisp apple strudel.
Doorbells and sleighbells
And schnitzel with noodles,
Wild geese that fly
With the moon on their wings,
These are a few of my favorite things.
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes,
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes,
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things.
When the dog bites,
When the bee stings,
When I'm feeling sad.
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don't feel so bad!

没有评论:

发表评论